Find The Job You want

B.Ed. colleges of Haryana to be affiliated to Ch. Ranbir singh university

On the lines of recommendations made by the committee, the govt. of Haryana has decided to have a separate university for education courses.  Ch. Ranbir singh university, also known as CRS university or jind university has been accorded the responsibility of running the B.Ed. and M.Ed. courses in Haryana….

For Full post

click here Source link

Updated: May 1, 2016 — 3:21 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Jobpage © 2016

Privacy Policy  DMCA  Contact us  About us

Frontier Theme