About The Company
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Location: Across India
Batch: 2014 & 2015 Batch
Last Date to Apply : 1 April 2016
Date of Drive : 8 & 9 April 2016
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504
- Year of Passing Out : 2014 & 2015 Batches
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA / ME / MTech
- Specialization : CSE / IT
- Percentage Criteria : 65% and above throughout academics ( 10th , 12th , UG / PG )
- No Standing Arrears
IBM Selection process:
- Online Aptitude Test & Online Business Communication Test
- Technica & HR Interview
How To Apply:
- No Registration fee.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to register their details on or before 01.04.16.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 02.04.2016.
- The Shortlisted Candidates should be present at KIOT campus at 8.30 am
Apply Link: Click Here
More Info : Click Here